Library and file room relocations are complex. Like many other relocation projects, it’s important that downtime is kept to a minimum. However, the materials in a records or library move must be kept organized, secure, and available throughout the process. These moves frequently involve a great deal of materials, as well.
Wayne Moving and Storage is the largest and most trusted library and file room relocation specialists in the Tri-State region. Wayne moves over two million linear feet of files and library materials every year. We understand the special care that is needed for relocating universities, law firms, school districts, and museums. We also offer disassembly, modification, reassembly, and installation of shelving and file systems.
How We Help
- Experts in library and records relocation
- Move plan creation to minimize downtime and maximize organization
- Documents and materials are kept safe and secure
- Equipment designed specifically for libraries and records moves
- Break down, relocation, modification, and installation of shelving and high-density file systems
Wayne Moving and Storage has decades of experience moving businesses and educational institutions. We specialize in commercial and large scale moves, where downtime and risks must be kept low, and expectations are high. That’s Wayne offers complete project management services, from planning through post-move reviews, to ensure your library and records relocation goes smoothly while keeping everything secure, organized, and available.