There are many variables to relocation projects that involve moving desktop computer equipment, network devices, and servers. Packing up and moving delicate IT equipment is only one part of the process. Moving computers, networking, and telecommunications equipment across the building or across the country requires planning and organization as well as care and attention to detail.
Wayne Moving & Storage’s ReloTech group specializes in relocating sensitive and delicate electronics. Our skilled project managers and technicians can ease the burden on your IT personnel, too, with assistance in disconnection, packing, and reconnection of employee desktops PCs and peripherals, to the specifications of your IT and ergonomics teams.
How We Help
- Custom and collaborative move plan development
- Complete project management and oversight
- Pre-move orientations for staff and support teams
- Secure packing and relocation of sensitive electronics
- Disconnection and reconnection of computer systems
- New product receiving, storage, delivery, and installation
- After hours scheduling available on nights, weekends, and holidays
Wayne Moving & Storage relocates more than $200 million dollars worth of sensitive electronic equipment every year. Our extensive experience sets us above other relocation companies and vendors when it comes to IT relocations and electronic equipment moves. We understand not just the importance of moving your equipment, but in minimizing downtime. That translates to detailed moving plans and move times dictated by your business’s schedule, not ours.
Need a Quote?
We Help You!