Healthcare relocations have all of the concerns of a traditional corporate move with additional concerns around safety, security, and efficiency. Moving a department to a new floor or wing means extra coordination and elevated care for sensitive devices. Moving a medical professional’s office brings concerns about patient records, equipment, and computers. Moving a lab requires attention to delicate and sensitive equipment and even climate control for product and specimens. All of this requires as little downtime as possible to minimize the impact to a hospital or office’s operations.
Wayne Moving & Storage has a wealth of experience in healthcare relocations. Each move is tailored to the needs of the specific facility or practice, from detailed pre-move planning, to packing, relocation, storage, and setup. Wayne understands that you aren’t the only customer impacted by a healthcare facility move – it impacts patients as well. Our relocation specialists focus on getting you back to providing care quickly, safely, and with minimal disruptions.
How We Help
- Relocation project manage that meets your specific needs, start to finish
- Pre-move orientations and packing assistance for doctors and staff
- New product receiving, storage, delivery, and installation
- Lab and sensitive equipment packing and relocation
- Removal and disposal of existing furniture and equipment, including donation, auction, liquidation, and recycling
- Computer equipment breakdown, packing, and setup
- HIPAA-regulated records relocations, including physical shelving and filing systems
Wayne Moving & Storage is committed to offering the best customer relocation experience in the healthcare industry. As a partner who can offer single-source relocation solutions, Wayne is able to offer customized services that include planning resources, flexible scheduling, and professional teams expertly trained to handle any hurdle or obstacle that a relocation project can present. Contact Wayne Moving & Storage today for a free quote.
Need a Quote?
We Help You!