Educational relocations take many forms, including department reallocations, expansions, temporary moves, and student move-ins. Each of these move projects require different plans and processes, but one thing is constant – educational moves have limited windows and a requirement for minimal disruption.
Wayne Moving & Storage has been trusted for educational moves for over 30 years. Our exceptional planning and experienced account team ensure clear and consistent communication occurs throughout the process. Wayne’s extensive resources provide a single-source partner to manage and execute any size relocation project that keeps you on schedule and on budget.
How We Help
- Custom and collaborative move plan development
- Pre-move orientations and packing assistance for professors, teachers, and staff
- New product receiving, storage, delivery, and installation
- Removal and disposal of existing furniture, including donation, auction, liquidation, and recycling
- Computer lab relocation services, including breakdown, secure packing, and setup
- Library, records, shelving, and file system relocations
- Science lab and sensitive equipment relocation
- Fall move-in and Spring move-out assistance for students and staff
Educational institution relocations are unlike other move projects. These moves require an understanding of the specialized requirements for a variety of equipment and materials. Wayne Moving & Storage brings decades of experience to these multi-faceted projects. Because we are a full-service moving and storage solutions provider, we can assist your relocation with any stage of the process, from planning through storage, installation, and the physical move. Contact Wayne Moving & Storage today for a free quote.