Mergers / Restacks
Mergers and Restacks
Combining operations following mergers and acquisitions, or even internal restacks and reorganization, can be complex and stressful for all employees, but especially for facilities managers and move coordinators. No matter the distance or volume, these projects demand minimal downtime and disruption for teams and customers, as well as cost containment and high levels of coordination.
Wayne Moving and Storage leverages decades of experience in assisting organizations reorganize around the corner or across the globe. Our experienced project management staff ensures your move team has visibility and clarity on timelines and budgets. From turnkey solutions to value-add services, Wayne is your strategic partner for a seamless and stress-free relocation project.
How We Help
- Relocation needs assessments for origin and destination locations
- Budget analysis and scope of work
- Move plan development customized for your needs
- Complete or value-add project management and vendor selection
- Pre-move meetings and orientations for employees
- Custom Move Label and Placard printing
- Relocation and reorganization of employee seating assignments
- IT Equipment breakdown and setup
- New product receiving, storage, delivery, and installation
- Modular furniture installation and modification
Wayne has access to extensive resources that make us a single-source provider of relocation and storage services. Our skilled and experienced team includes project managers ready to customized services to your unique relocation needs, and move staff that can disassemble, pack, move, and build existing furniture and receive, store, and deliver new products at your convenience.